- Understands and practices Powerware Systems’ core values
- Reporting to the Group Financial Controller
- Assist in monthly financial and management reports, budget and variance analysis.
- Prepare Customer Aging Analysis twice a month
- Assist in GST submission report
- Prepare and compile weekly sales report and consolidate financial and funnel data from Sales department.
- Assist and manage documentation during tender submission
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards, statutory and regulatory requirements, company’s policies and procedures, and relevant reporting/ submission deadlines.
- Perform day-to-day accounting functions, including but not limited to preparing payment voucher, petty cash voucher, purchase order, sales invoice, debit note, credit note, issuing cheque, initiating online payment transactions, following up with collection and banking, and updating the accounting system.
- Perform other duties as and when acquired.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree in accounting or equivalent.
- 1-2 years working experience in accounting. Fresh accounting graduate is encouraged to apply.
- Candidate with positive attitude and always willing to learn.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work independently with minimum supervision.